Forest Guest House
The Forest Guest House is a small, comfortable guest house in South Shields offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Guests will discover a property with exceptionally high standards, in a fantastic location.
Most of the bedrooms are en-suite. Each bedroom has a large flat screen television, DVD player, a fridge, safe, hostess tray and much more. An extensive DVD library is available to guests.
It's just next to the seafront with its parks, beaches and attractions, and a few minutes walk from the town centre with its shops and excellent public transportation links. There's many places on the doorstep to choose for a bite to eat.
Forest Guest House do not accept hen, stag or single sex groups so if you want to party into the wee small hours then this isn't the place for you.
Dogs are not accepted at Forest Guest House.
Guest House facilities
- Free wi-fi available
- Children welcome (minimum age 5 year old)
- Special diets catered for
- Front terrace for guest use
- Laundry service available upon request
- Ironing facilities
- DVD library
- Cycle parking
- Central heating throughout
- Major credit/debit cards accepted
- Free car parking available directly outside accommodation, with additional parking nearby
- En-suite rooms available
- Single, double, triple and family rooms
- High range Egyptian cotton bed linens and towels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- 43" flat screen smart television
- DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Radio alarm
- Complimentary chocolates
Please contact the guest house for details.
- £45 min - £85 max
Please note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis. It is advisable to check prices with the guest house before booking.
Forest Guest House is in a great location on South Shields' Ocean Road.
There's lots of places to explore nearby, including the beautiful seafront parks which are practically next door. There's lots of places to eat along Ocean Road and in the nearby vicinity.
The sandy beaches are just a couple of minutes walk away, as is the town centre with its shops and good public transport links.