Little Haven Hotel
Uniquely situated at the mouth of the Tyne, the Little Haven Hotel boasts extensive views of the river and Littlehaven beach. It's a stylish purpose built 62 bedroom hotel and is ideal for both leisure and business visitors.
The hotel offers an excellent selection of comfortable and well equipped bedrooms, many of which overlook the busy harbour and golden beach. For a special occasion you could also treat yourself to a stay at one of the hotel's superb suites.
All bedrooms at the Little Haven are en-suite and come with excellent facilities including a flat screen television with freeview channels, wi-fi access, trouser press, iron and ironing board, security safe and tea and coffee making facilities.
The hotel's Boardwalk Cafe, fashionably set in the conservatory with a waterfront outlook, provides a varied and exciting wining and dining experience, or you could sample one of the many local restaurants just a short walk away.
- Function and meeting rooms
- Licensed for civil weddings
- Room service available
- Special diets catered for
- Free private car park
- Major credit / debit cards accepted
- Lounge area
- Garden / patio
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Cycle parking
- Central heating
- Dogs accepted by arrangement
- Dry cleaning service available
- Laundry service
- Public telephone
- All rooms en-suite
- Standard, executive, business suites and penthouse suites available
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Flat screen television with freeview
- DVD player
- Free wi-fi connection
- Electric shaver points
- Iron and ironing board
- Trouser press
- Easy access bedrooms available with full wheelchair access (wider doors, low level bath sink and toilet, grab rails etc)
- Access throughout public areas of hotel
- Lift providing access to all floors
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
Prices range from £81.50 - £231.
Please note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis. It is advisable to check prices with the hotel before booking.
The Little Haven Hotel is located on South Shields Seafront, just at the mouth of the Tyne, making it a great spot to enjoy the attractions of this lovely seaside resort.
It's also very easy to get to by car and about a 15 / 20 minute walk from South Shields' Metro and Bus Station.