The Dunes guarantees fun for adults and families of all ages. There's something for everyone at this fantastic indoor entertainment centre at the heart of South Shields Seafront.
The gigantic indoor soft play area, the largest in the North of England, will keep children entertained for hours. There's a ten pin bowling alley for those family competitions, traditional amusements and restaurants where visitors can choose a variety of food and drink.
Dunes Adventure Island
The indoor play area at Dunes Adventure Island is themed around a galleon and has five levels of giant slides, rope bridges, an indoor football pitch, foam cannons and lots, lots more. There's even a separate dedicated play area to toddlers with little slides and sensory area. For adults you can enjoy a nice home made cake while watching the kids having a ball!
Dunes Bowl is 10 pin bowling at it's best. Enjoy traditional 10 pin bowling in one of the 12 lanes or mix it up and enjoy Glow in the Dark bowling. There is even regular special events featuring bowling, live bands and DJ Party Nights.
And lots more
Have a go at the traditional amusements in the arcades or have a tasty bite to eat or drink.
There's a good choice of places to eat. Take your pick from:
- Sambuccas - enjoy all of the traditional Italian favourites at very low prices
- The Brig - a traditional pub where you can choose from a range of dishes and enjoy a Sunday carvery
- Galleon - For children and adults who get peckish during their soft play time
Come rain or shine visit The Dunes, where you're sure to have a fantastic time!
- 12 lane 10-pin bowling alley
- Huge Adventure Island soft play area
- Delicious traditional Sunday Carvery (Sundays only)
- All you can eat restaurant
- English bar and cafe
- Exciting seaside arcade
- Modern function rooms
Please check opening times at Dunes Adventure Island.
For prices see Dunes Adventure Island.
- Car and coach parking
- Eating and drinking outlets
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Disabled parking
- Disabled toilets