This three-bedroom first floor flat provides comfortable and well-appointed self catering accommodation. There is one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a single bedroom. There's also a small folding bed suitable for a child.
Located in a residential area of South Shields the property is situated on a quiet street overlooking a cricket club, with tennis courts and a park nearby. There's also easy access to the area's attractions, with South Shields seafront only a mile away and the town centre just a short stroll. The prestigious South Tyneside Marine College is just a 4 minute walk away.
There is a metro station and bus stop close by and for guests with their own transport there is free on-street car parking.
The flat is nicely decorated and has a good choice of facilities including drying and washing facilities, microwave and TV/DVD.
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- Double glazed windows and central heating
- Well equipped kitchen including fridge, oven, microwave, freezer etc
- Clothes washing
- Clothes drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Linen provided
- Colour television
- Modem point
- Flatscreen TV / DVD
- Television in main bedroom
- Cycle parking
- One small dog accepted by arrangement
- Close to local attractions and places to eat and drink. Just a 4 minute walk to South Tyneside Marine College
Please contact the owner for details.
Prices start from £375 per week. Daily rates are also available.
Location and contact details