Part of the well known national Travelodge chain, this hotel offers excellent value for money and a great location.
There's a mix of double rooms or family rooms, which will sleep 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children. The rooms also come complete with a desk, chair, television and tea and coffee making equipment.
If you're feeling a bit hungry it's just a short drive to a couple of pubs offering great food.
Guests also benefit from having the use of the hotel's own free car park.
- Vending facility with snacks
- 24 hour reception
- Credit / debit cards accepted
- Fast check-in (no need to check out)
- Free car park
- Major credit / debit cards accepted
- Central heating
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- Dogs accepted by arrangement
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephones
- All rooms en-suite
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- TV with freeview
- Hairdryer (available from reception)
- Electric shaver points
- Accessible bedrooms available
Please contact the hotel for prices.
Location and contact details
The hotel is situated on the junction of the A194 and the A184 near the riverside town of Hebburn and provides easy access to the rest of South Tyneside, Newcastle, Gateshead, Sunderland and beyond.