Going out, out in South Tyneside?
Who's looking forward to Al Fresco dining? Many venues across South Tyneside are opening for outdoor service from Monday 12 April 2021. We have supported local businesses during the Coronavirus pandemic by dining in, and now we can continue to support them by dining out, OUT.
Hospitality venues will be legally allowed to serve customers whilst outdoors from Monday 12 April 2021 as we reach stage 2 of the roadmap.
Whilst going out, out please remember to:
- Only socialise with 5 other people or 1 other household
- Maintain a safe distance from staff and other customers
- Remain seated whilst being served
- Use hand sanitiser and wash your hands regularly
- Check in to venues using the NHS Test and Trace app or by leaving your contact details
For more information and guidance, visit www.gov.uk
If you're not going out, out you can still support local business by ordering their fantastic food to enjoy in the comfort of your own home.
Restaurants offering outdoor food and drinks in South Tyneside
To find out if your favourite restaurant, cafe or pub in South Tyneside is offering an outdoor table service, visit their Facebook page, website or call the venue to check finer details.
Please remember to support South Tyneside's traders and shop local. Make sure you shop safely.
More about Shop Safe, Shop Local.